Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red wool plaid and horsehide jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16736

Himel Bros. is doing a wool and leather jacket now. I wish more repro makers would. They're snazzy!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Can't remember anymore who makes these jackets but I found them stunning too:

Leather20Jacket20-20201220-20USA20-.jpg

Leather20Jacket20-20201220-20USA20--1.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WTF about the Mützenfabric? Yes, I have read the disclaimer. Still makes the whole business less desirable for me.
The jackets are killer though. The one you posted would be my favourite.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Oh yes, this sort of apologetic gibberish is some really nasty, stomach-turning stuff. Blah, blah... [huh]

But you are right. This particular jacket is a real killer. If I had the money I would be seriously considering to get me one... ;)

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well I read it again and he doesn't make SS stuff and other items that were explicit for the NSDAP. So it could be worse. I don't buy at some other reenactors repro sites for that reason.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
He doesn't produce SS devotionals, that's right, but all this stuff about all those brave soldiers serving their country (obviously referring to the Wehrmacht) and paying hommage to them "even though they happened to have worn the uniforms of the third reich" still makes me sick nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot