Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reduced Brand New Heritage Campdraft in Silverbelly, size 63

frussell

One Too Many
If you've kept up with the Heritage CD thread, you'll know that this hat turned out to be a slightly more Fawn-tinted "Silverbelly" than my previous Silverbelly CDs. It's a fine hat, nicer sweatband than the Imperial grades, and I've done no shaping or creasing at all. Will ship with all the original Akubra packaging, including the felt sizing strips. This is a size 63. I paid a little over $220 U.S., wanted $175, but that's a lot for an Akubra, so I'll take $160, shipping included, via PayPal. Trades considered, but only size 63 or 7 7/8. Here's a chance for you cranially-endowed gentlemen to avoid the wait, and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks, Frank
P6150289.jpg

color comparison, Campdraft on the right.
P6150284.jpg

Last edited:

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
You are killing me. I can't believe that there is a hat on here that is too big for me. I just bought a Camp Draft on here in a 7 5/8 and it's loose. Fits great with a couple of folded up tissues in the sweat but your 63 is just too big. Dang, Dang, Dang!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24