Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ReMix RED Size 8 Babydoll pumps!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a pair - sadly, they run not wide enough for my wide feet, so even though I am truly a 6.5 EEE, only an 8 would let me into the shoe. Of course, it was stupid, it really doesn't fit. The arch doesn't match up.
So if any of you want them.. give me a PM and we will talk about price. I would like to recoup as much as possible of the impulse purchase price - I have only worn them twice, and never in the weather, so they are practically new.
babydollpumps1.jpg

babydollpumpsgroup1.gif

Miss 1929

Me too!

Damn these wide feet of mine!
Hi ladies, I cleared the inbox, I will respond to all my messages now! I have four requests for the shoes - so unless all four of them say no to the price... they must be gone by the time you read this.

Price new is $135, plus shipping, probably about $150 it cost me, so I am asking $75 including shipping...
XO Sara

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Could you tell me how long they measure inside from toe to heel and also the width at the ball of the foot? I am very interested, if the measurements are right! Would you ship to the UK?

Miss 1929

Sorry ladies, they have been adopted!

And they are going off to Baking in Pearls, the lucky gal.
Thanks! That was a very fast transaction - I wish I had a million pairs of these to share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy