Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Replica vintage flannel supplier in Germany?

Cobden

Practically Family
Bit of an odd one, but a a some point in the recent past I stumbled across a website in Germany that sold, amongst other things, fairly decent replica flannel trousers. They sold 20's, 30's and 40's styles under the heading naming them, IIRC, "1925" "1935" and "Hollywood", with I'm certain a few other adjectives. I'm also sure I had to use google translate to understand the site. The prices were around the 125 euros mark,

You may have gathered from the "IIRC's" and "I think's" that, like a complete cretin that I am, I forgot to bookmark the site and am now wollowing in a steaming pile of google attempting to find it again.

So, a heartfelt plea, if you have any idea what website I'm waffling on about, I'd be ever so greatful if you were to notify me as to what the devil it was called!

Drappa

One Too Many
No problem:)
Let me know if you need any help with translation. Not sure if you saw, but it says the trousers all come unhemmed so you can hem them to whichever length needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats