Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction B3 Style Heavy Sheepskin Jacket

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
I just picked up this Calafate B3 reproduction from the busy and excellent forum seller Tweedydon, from this original advertisement http://www.thefedoralounge.com/foru...th-updated-measurements-offers-welcome.83863/

I agree completely with the description, and this was in no way misrepresented. Minimal wear and the very small seam split under the arm. Heavy, gorgeous sheepskin. It simply doesn't fit me. I generally wear a 38-40, and I would put this more at a 42 or even 44. I'm 5'10, and this would be better in length for someone 6' or more.

Measurements:

Chest: 24 1/2 (remember, this is a sheepskin jacket, so this figure is higher than a cloth jacket, as it encompasses two layers of fleece!)
Sleeve: 36 1/2 (measured as a shirt)
Shoulder: NA
Length: 28 3/4 (measured from the collar seam, not the edge when folded down).

I'm not looking to profit, but I'd love to get back what I paid, $195. I'll cover shipping CONUS. As always, trades for 40ish size jackets or 9.5D boots will be considered, cash in either direction. Thanks.

DSC09940_zpsqgiupvy4-L.jpg

DSC09956_zps7kj0hakf-L.jpg

DSC09955_zps5th2w4hx-L.jpg

DSC09954_zpsqdwh6wlo-L.jpg

DSC09952_zpsiifsl1vi-L.jpg

DSC09950_zpsapkhqmwj-L.jpg

DSC09949_zpssgsplt2w-L.jpg

DSC09946_zpsd8llc99g-L.jpg

IXL

One Too Many
Just received the B3, delivered on the 24th. The condition is just as stated and it will make a great jacket, one that is quite warm and will not be babied in the least. It should come in handy when tending the BBQ smoker, in 20°F weather. My wife has already repaired the mentioned small rip at one seam.
Thanks, Navydivedoc!

tweedydon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm very pleased that this worked out so well! And, I have to say that Navydivedoc is a true gentleman, and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart