Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistol 10X hat - black 7 3/8

MD11

Familiar Face
I recently bought a Resistol 10X (Silver Horseshoe) to add to my hats as a "Cowboy" hat, but after wearing it a couple of times decided the cowboy look wasn't me. It's like-new, with the original box, and booklet.. retail price is between $299-$350, but I'll let it go for $150 via paypal.. Shipping is $15 for basic Fedex Ground in it's hatbox or you can pick up in Phoenix.

PM or post here if you're interested. Photo's are really pointless as it's truly like an unworn hat, but if you really must have them I can take it out of the box and give it my best.

Sam

frijoli

One of the Regulars
MD11 said:
I recently bought a Resistol 10X (Silver Horseshoe) to add to my hats as a "Cowboy" hat, but after wearing it a couple of times decided the cowboy look wasn't me. It's like-new, with the original box, and booklet.. retail price is between $299-$350, but I'll let it go for $150 via paypal.. Shipping is $15 for basic Fedex Ground in it's hatbox or you can pick up in Phoenix.

PM or post here if you're interested. Photo's are really pointless as it's truly like an unworn hat, but if you really must have them I can take it out of the box and give it my best.

Sam

Photos are pointless IF you know what the hat looked like. Don't forget some are noobs here.
Clay

MD11

Familiar Face
frijoli said:
Photos are pointless IF you know what the hat looked like. Don't forget some are noobs here.
Clay

no prob... do a google search for the "Silver Horseshoe Resistol 10X" it's in black. If whom ever buys it doesn't agree its like new, they can return it.

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace