Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rethinking Montecristis

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I really want these hats to fly out of Ecuador.

I've redone the pricing for each and every hat. I've slashed as much as possible.

If you know anyone interested have them contact me...I'd like the hats to fly out of Montecristi.

If you have a local hatter, ask him if he would like some Montecristis at wholesale.

Some people do a little bit for these people, but we need to do more. These hats are spectacular.

I'm going to be donating
5% of each hat to different places as well.
3% to the school I worked at in Ecuador.
1% to the Fedora Lounge (if they'll take it!)
1% to www.gridirondigest.com (I know they'll take it!)

Thanks for your help,

Robert

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Just my thoughts The Fedora Lounge Kids

I wish the lounger here would help one family or a few children have a decent life. Robert, what would that cost per month if you handled it for us.?? That way 80% would not go to overhead but 100% to the weavers and the children.

Maybe we could just send money montly to a special Paypal account.?

Just my idea! I could start with $50.00 a month from now on. I would also keep my word and do it each and every month..

I waste that much on Junk easy every month and much more if i'm honest with myself.
Best Regards,

Sharpey

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I won't toot his horn, and he doesn't want me to, but one lounger here already does sponsor a child with a hefty amount per month. We pay her school directly so that we know the money is being used for her tuition.

$50.00 a month would greatly impact a family who generally earns $250 or less a month.

Paypal would be fine.

Serious inquiries...please tell me how you would like to help and I can find the proper type of family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw