Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ROTATED IN

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
These are the hats that I hat brought in from the cold. Some of them will be in the classified section. PLEASE NOTE THESE HATS ARE NOT FOR SALE other than the ones in that section. I have others coming in that I will use this fall and a few more I have not photograghed yet.
Please enjoy!
Stetson 50
DSCN3812.jpg

Dobbs 20 (unmolested)
DSCN3816.jpg

Stetson Stratoliner
DSCN3818.jpg

Wormser
DSCN3826.jpg

Hess
DSCN3830.jpg

Adventurebilt Deluxe
DSCN3831.jpg

Pilgrim
DSCN3835.jpg

Stetson 3X Open Road
DSCN3839.jpg

Stetson Week-Ender
DSCN3840.jpg

Adams
DSCN3852.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Very nice hats! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
If we think bidding gets crazy on Ebay, wait until these babies are unleashed in the classifieds. Poor Douglas is going to be deluged with offers and counteroffers! :)

DOUGLAS

Knox Extra Quality
DSCN3858.jpg

Royal Stetson
DSCN3861.jpg

Knox Vagabond
DSCN3866.jpg

---
DSCN3867.jpg

Knox Premier
DSCN3870.jpg

Mallory
DSCN3814.jpg

Razzman

One Too Many
Douglas your collection, as well as your taste in hats is unmatched. You have enough hat to start a museum. The hats appear to be museum quality too. Keep the pictures coming. Thanks for sharing.

DOUGLAS

Feraud, the Vagabond it so soft,so creamy,so white words can't descibe it. It is the only one I have ever found that is that color and in almost brand new condition.I think I payed close to nothing for it at a flea market. The only draw back is that it is a 7-1/2. It is much too large for me but it is special so it will stay in my collection.
I have diliberated for days on whether to part with some of the hats or not. It is becoming unmanagable and for the sake of the hats and my collection I need to let some go. Some don't fit me,some don't fit in the collection some I just don't care for and others although beautiful I can't take the risk of them being damaged so I feel the best is to concentrate on a select few hats that I must have and let go of everything else. There are still some hats that I need to get before the collection is complete. I will also be selling military and western/ cowboy hats that I have not even shown here yet,however I will start slow. It is not my intention to have a free for all or people being upset. Although some of the hats will be really nice others are only ordinary.

Duke that Dobbs Twenty is increadable. It is amazingly soft and pliable. I'm afraid to style it:eek:

Dean that Mallory has become one of my favorites. It very comfortable and the felt is just terrific.The Stetson looks nice but I am having a bear of a time training it.I wouldn't feel right about swapping it out.

Johnnysan, I think I only have ten to fifteen more fedoras left to show.

Thanks for viewing.

D

dzacca

Gentlemen, you have some wonderful hats... I hope one day I'll have a collection such yours...

DOUGLAS

Joel, The Royal Stetson is really black. It has a 2-1/2" brim and 5+" crown. It is a beauty.
The Adams is in pristine condition and is called the "Envoy"

GOK

One Too Many
Gosh, I'm drooling over these pics and I'm not even male! :p

I can however, imagine my partner wearing some of them....very pleasing images indeed!

Thank you for sharing the photos.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Oh come on! It's not right! It's just not right! There is no justice in this world! NO JUSTICE!

Why? Well, Douglas, your head is just too damn small! Come on, fella! Swell the noggin up a bit! You know, to like a 7 5/8! Share the wealth for criminy's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass