• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

ROTATED IN

Discussion in 'Hats' started by DOUGLAS, Oct 30, 2006.

1. DOUGLAS

DOUGLAS My Mail is Forwarded Here

NYC
    These are the hats that I hat brought in from the cold. Some of them will be in the classified section. PLEASE NOTE THESE HATS ARE NOT FOR SALE other than the ones in that section. I have others coming in that I will use this fall and a few more I have not photograghed yet.
    Please enjoy!
    Stetson 50
    [​IMG]
    Dobbs 20 (unmolested)
    [​IMG]
    Stetson Stratoliner
    [​IMG]
    Wormser
    [​IMG]
    Hess
    [​IMG]
    Adventurebilt Deluxe
    [​IMG]
    Pilgrim
    [​IMG]
    Stetson 3X Open Road
    [​IMG]
    Stetson Week-Ender
    [​IMG]
    Adams
    [​IMG]

2. deanglen

deanglen My Mail is Forwarded Here

D-R-O-O-O-O-O-L! My Open Road has the same ribbon color at the Stetson 50. Want to trade?lol lol lol lol

dean

3. Rick Blaine

Rick Blaine My Mail is Forwarded Here

Waiting

with baited breath, Douglas!

4. Very nice hats! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
    If we think bidding gets crazy on Ebay, wait until these babies are unleashed in the classifieds. Poor Douglas is going to be deluged with offers and counteroffers! :)

5. spiridon

spiridon A-List Customer

I would love to have ANY and ALL of those hats! Simply awesome Douglas!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

6. The Duke

The Duke One of the Regulars

I agree, especially that Dobbs 20.

7. Absolutely terrific!

It boggles the mind that this is just a small sampling from your collection...what treasures! :eusa_clap

8. DOUGLAS

NYC
    Knox Extra Quality
    [​IMG]
    Royal Stetson
    [​IMG]
    Knox Vagabond
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    Knox Premier
    [​IMG]
    Mallory
    [​IMG]

9. The Knox Vagabond is awesome looking!! I wonder if it feels as soft as it looks.

10. spiridon

spiridon A-List Customer

Douglas..........STOP IT!!!!!! You're driving me CRAZY!!!;) lol

You have many in your collection that I absolutely COVET!:D

11. deanglen

deanglen My Mail is Forwarded Here

That Mallory gives me chills! What am I saying? The whole collection does that!

dean

12. DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayUM.

13. Razzman

Razzman One Too Many

Douglas your collection, as well as your taste in hats is unmatched. You have enough hat to start a museum. The hats appear to be museum quality too. Keep the pictures coming. Thanks for sharing.

14. Ditto ad infinitum. I love your collection!

15. DOUGLAS

NYC
    Feraud, the Vagabond it so soft,so creamy,so white words can't descibe it. It is the only one I have ever found that is that color and in almost brand new condition.I think I payed close to nothing for it at a flea market. The only draw back is that it is a 7-1/2. It is much too large for me but it is special so it will stay in my collection.
    I have diliberated for days on whether to part with some of the hats or not. It is becoming unmanagable and for the sake of the hats and my collection I need to let some go. Some don't fit me,some don't fit in the collection some I just don't care for and others although beautiful I can't take the risk of them being damaged so I feel the best is to concentrate on a select few hats that I must have and let go of everything else. There are still some hats that I need to get before the collection is complete. I will also be selling military and western/ cowboy hats that I have not even shown here yet,however I will start slow. It is not my intention to have a free for all or people being upset. Although some of the hats will be really nice others are only ordinary.

Duke that Dobbs Twenty is increadable. It is amazingly soft and pliable. I'm afraid to style it:eek:

Dean that Mallory has become one of my favorites. It very comfortable and the felt is just terrific.The Stetson looks nice but I am having a bear of a time training it.I wouldn't feel right about swapping it out.

Johnnysan, I think I only have ten to fifteen more fedoras left to show.

Thanks for viewing.

16. dzacca

dzacca Guest

Gentlemen, you have some wonderful hats... I hope one day I'll have a collection such yours...

17. Joel Tunnah

Joel Tunnah Practically Family

Douglas, what is the brim width on that dk gray Royal Stetson?

And that Adams Homburg is enough to drive a man to drink... :beer:

18. DOUGLAS

NYC
    Joel, The Royal Stetson is really black. It has a 2-1/2" brim and 5+" crown. It is a beauty.
    The Adams is in pristine condition and is called the "Envoy"

19. Gosh, I'm drooling over these pics and I'm not even male! :p

I can however, imagine my partner wearing some of them....very pleasing images indeed!

Thank you for sharing the photos.

20. Oh come on! It's not right! It's just not right! There is no justice in this world! NO JUSTICE!

Why? Well, Douglas, your head is just too damn small! Come on, fella! Swell the noggin up a bit! You know, to like a 7 5/8! Share the wealth for criminy's sake!