Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Royal Beaver fur felt" in Cabela's Stetson Three Forks II fedora

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
i940212sq02.jpg
... Not a bad looking hat...for $60 on sale

I contacted customer service to inquire as to the composition of the felt and was told that it was "graded as royal beaver fur felt"

Does anyone have one of these or any other Stetson that is "graded as royal beaver fur felt"? And are they worth getting at that price?

Aquia33

One of the Regulars
I have the Sage...

Rick Blaine said:
i940212sq02.jpg
... Not a bad looking hat...for $60 on sale

I contacted customer service to inquire as to the composition of the felt and was told that it was "graded as royal beaver fur felt"

Does anyone have one of these or any other Stetson that is "graded as royal beaver fur felt"? And are they worth getting at that price?

...but there is no indication in the hat as to the fur source, royalty or not.;)
I bought mine last fall from Grapevine Hill on ebay, I paid $9 + shipping. That was a good price and a nice hat, but I would not pay $60 for it, although it is a nice $40 hat.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Many Thanks

Aquia33 said:
...but there is no indication in the hat as to the fur source, royalty or not.;)
I bought mine last fall from Grapevine Hill on ebay, I paid $9 + shipping. That was a good price and a nice hat, but I would not pay $60 for it, although it is a nice $40 hat.
...for that info.
I will look to pick one up on "the 'bay".

regards,

Rick

hatflick1

Practically Family
I believe this hat is the same as Moose River which LL Bean used to sell. They may still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats