Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL, Double RL Sportcoat

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
A 44R with just 25" sleeves and 19" shoulder width? This is just appalling. I have only a 40" chest but need 27.5" sleeves and 19.5 to 20" shoulder width. ):

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
A 44R with just 25" sleeves and 19" shoulder width? This is just appalling. I have only a 40" chest but need 27.5" sleeves and 19.5 to 20" shoulder width. ):

The measurements seem a little bit odd, I agree. That's why I'm not entirely confident it'll fit, but at that price, it was worth the risk.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
At this price definitely! I wager your arms have a more human length than mine. I hope it fits you!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats. RRL is usually rather expensive. Nice bargain. I wear my RL tweed sportcoat all the time. That's why I looked for another one. But the chest size was too big. I would have bought it otherwise. So if the chest was measured wrong ... ;)

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Here's a not-great photo of me wearing the jacket, which fits pretty well. I'll get the sleeves taken up a bit, but otherwise I think it's okay.

rrl.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think it fits very good and suits you well.:eusa_clap
If you didn't mention the sleeves I wouldn't even nocticed that they are too long. Maybe sportcoats are more forgiving than dark suits that really need the amount of cuff showing.

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Thanks!

It's my first Lauren of any type, and I have to say, it seems less ... substantial, somehow, than I expected it to be.

I mean, for $20 shipped, it's absolutely fine, but it somehow doesn't seem like a higher-end jacket to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav