Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rugged Irvin repro for sale

John Lever

One Too Many
This Cockpit Southampton jacket has some unusual and unique factory mods. that are a mystery. Patches on the right breast and upper arm and two eyelets at the waist. These are not repairs,there is no damage and the previous owner told me he ordered the jacket to be like this.The leather is identical to that used elsewhere on the collar, belts and seam tape.
There are some bald spots on the collar and cuffs but overall this jacket is very rugged with fabulous patina. The waist belt is particularly robust.
The Cockpit made some very nice jackets in the early 1980's. I love them and rate them very highly as good as Eastman in fact. This one is just a shade small for my taste though.
URL=http://s13.photobucket.com/user/johnlever/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140221_171129_zps3c2b7f20.jpg.html]
IMG_20140221_171129_zps3c2b7f20.jpg
[/URL]

Pit to pit 24 to 26 centre of gusset
Shoulder 20
Arm 26
Back 25

I am asking only what it cost me £175 plus all PayPal fees and postage. A bargain !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner