Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SALE: Vintage 1950's Lucite Shoes

Inky

One Too Many
For sale:

1950's De Lisso Debs (Designed by Palter/Delisso) Vintage Lucite Sandals. These sandals have a beautiful carved lucite heel (approximately 4" tall), with heel caps in great condition. The vamp has a very cool carved lucite rectangle ornament with 10 rhinestones on each shoe (none are missing!). These would be lovely for a sexy Valentine's Day or upcoming formals!

3221222182_3994232f3f.jpg

3220373279_b100f74328.jpg

3220373119_5fb14a60a9.jpg

Both the leather soles and insoles are in good condition.

Insole length - 10.75"
Width at ball of foot insole - 3"
Vamp (across the outside top of shoe just behind the ornament) 4.75"

$50 plus $8 shipping to US. All sales final. International buyers PM me for a shipping cost.

HatfeathersVint

New in Town
Those are really delish shoes...are you sure about the insole length? A 10.75" insole measurement would put those at a size 11. As a gal of ample foot, I can tell you that's a real rarity! Are you measuring edge to edge and following the curve with a tape measure?

Inky

One Too Many
HatfeathersVint said:
Those are really delish shoes...are you sure about the insole length? A 10.75" insole measurement would put those at a size 11. As a gal of ample foot, I can tell you that's a real rarity! Are you measuring edge to edge and following the curve with a tape measure?

Yep, they are, I was very careful in my measuring - I can take some pics with the tape measure if you like :)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
They won't always catch that much, but they will catch more than $50. I once sold a matching pair of lucite shoes and purse on Ebay for a fair sum.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
These are amazing but too big for me. (that never happens!)
I agree, you should list these on ebay. And then go out and spend the money you make from them on more shoes! lol

HatfeathersVint

New in Town
Yes, if they really are that large, you might want to give them a run on ebay. As much as I hate listing on the bay these days, you can still get a good price on something of rare size.
If those were a bit wider I'd be after them like a crazy person. I swear I have the biggest feet!

Inky

One Too Many
Alright you master ebayers - what would be a good listing title for these gems since no one here wants the bargain :)

Any tips appreciated - I am not an ebay seller so it's all new to me (not the buying, I am VERY good at that part, haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou