Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saw our own MajorMoore on TV last night..

plain old dave

A-List Customer
http://www.wnpt.org/productions/crossroads/2010_sep.html

He was featured in an article on Tennessee Crossroads, a travelogue about interesting people and places here in the Volunteer State. Not sure if there's any way to watch it online, but NPT (Nashville Public TV) might have it online. Fascinating; I wonder how much of Mr. Moore's fedora business comes from FLers (me included, look in my History, the fawn OR is his masterful work. Toss it on and it fits like it was MADE for me).

majormoore

Vendor
They did tell me that the video will be on the web site once it has shown, it may take just a few more weeks before it gets on there, I saw it Thursday night while in Nashville, in Memphis it was not on, but will show here maybe next week.

I liked what they did, wish I was in the new shop when they filmed, but, it looked great in the old shop.

Major Moore

RBH

Bartender
majormoore said:
They did tell me that the video will be on the web site once it has shown, it may take just a few more weeks before it gets on there, I saw it Thursday night while in Nashville, in Memphis it was not on, but will show here maybe next week.

I liked what they did, wish I was in the new shop when they filmed, but, it looked great in the old shop.

Major Moore
Looking forward to it!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I believe I found this video a while back on the Buckaroo Hatters facebook page, and it was taken while still at the Major's older location.

In fact, if you look at the bottom of the Youtube link in the comments section, you can see my comment (username: "Imsoangry") from before I was about to head to Buckaroo Hatters in the beginning of January!

Last edited:

majormoore

Vendor
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zMFL-FYt9aA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Above is the You Tube link, I also have it on my home page on the Buckaroo Hatters web site.

Major Moore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay