Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 118 Size 38 long (sleeves shortened one inch) w/ Mouton Collar

chollie

One of the Regulars
Almost brand new - worn only a handful of times. This is a 38 long with the sleeves shortened by an inch.

Back - 26
P2P - 21
Sleeve - 25 1/4
Waist - 20

Not a single flaw or tick that I can find, includes mouton collar that goes for $100 new on it's own. Any questions at all please ask. The fit of these is pretty well documented but if you want more details etc I'm happy to oblige.

Looking to get $550 which considering its condition and inclusion of the collar is a pretty stellar deal IMO.

Attachments

• fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • la.jpg
    la.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
  • co.jpg
    co.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86

chollie

One of the Regulars
Price reduced to $500 shipped in the US. Jacket is brand new, and bonus comes with mouton collar which is a $100 upcharge!

Any questions about fit etc, please feel free to ask.

Kfz

Familiar Face
Almost brand new - worn only a handful of times. This is a 38 long with the sleeves shortened by an inch.

Back - 26
P2P - 21
Sleeve - 25 1/4
Waist - 20

Not a single flaw or tick that I can find, includes mouton collar that goes for $100 new on it's own. Any questions at all please ask. The fit of these is pretty well documented but if you want more details etc I'm happy to oblige.

Looking to get $550 which considering its condition and inclusion of the collar is a pretty stellar deal IMO.
Hi isn’t 118 long 28” in body length? How come still 26”? Thanks

chollie

One of the Regulars
Hi isn’t 118 long 28” in body length? How come still 26”? Thanks
I can't really comment on how long it should or shouldn't be. I do know that according to the manufacturer the back length of a size 38 118 is 25 inches with Long sizes adding two inches to that. I'll double check this tonight but I'm pretty sure mine is 26 from the collar seam (top of collar) to the bottom.

chollie

One of the Regulars
Yes I think it's a pretty good price, especially with the collar. I think the shortened sleeves are scaring people off from this, well that and the fact that Schott doesn't always do that great around here.

In buying this coat, I wanted the chest measurement of the size 38 118 and the back length of a 40. So i went with a 38 Long and took an inch off the sleeves, knowing the back would still be slightly longer than that on a standard 40.

It really is a beautiful coat, I just haven't worn it much so i just want to move it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo