Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 613 - fit check

LeoLeo

New in Town
IMG_0079.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0079.jpeg
    IMG_0079.jpeg
    609 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    716.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    634.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0089.jpeg
    IMG_0089.jpeg
    986 KB · Views: 172

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Looks alright!

Crosszips are tricky, they always look too big when worn open and when you go for that movie star hugh jackman look, you will find out that you can no longer zip them up. If I were you, I would maybe try to put on a size smaller regardless of what I just said, but you most likely got it right!

LeoLeo

New in Town
Выглядит хорошо!

Застежки-молнии сложны, они всегда выглядят слишком большими, когда их носят открытыми, и когда вы наденете образ кинозвезды Хью Джекмана, вы обнаружите, что больше не можете их застегивать. Если бы я был на вашем месте, я бы, возможно, попытался надеть размер меньше, независимо от того, что я только что сказал, но вы, скорее всего, все поняли правильно!
I also posted the PER70 model, what do you think of it?

Last edited:

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
I think you bought the right size. As you wear it, the jacket will find you and start to mold to your body. Right now, it’s kind of like a new baseball glove. You need to work it and tell it what you want it to do. Don’t be afraid to get it wet.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What am i missing? Waaay too big, and I’m in the comfort is king camp.

Shoulders are dead on. The jacket body itself will fit much closer once those big panels break in.

With the stiff panels Schott uses for the 613/618, if it seems to fit dead on close when brand new, it will be too small soon. If it fits in the shoulders but feels slightly big or comfortable in the body, it will get nicely snug.

I was afraid I'd mis-sized my own until it broke in.

LeoLeo

New in Town
Плечи мертвы. Сам корпус куртки станет намного плотнее, как только эти большие панели сломаются.

С жесткими панелями, которые Schott использует для 613/618, если кажется, что он подходит идеально, когда он новый, он скоро станет слишком маленьким. Если он подходит к плечам, но чувствует себя немного большим или удобным в теле, он будет приятно облегать.

Я боялся, что ошибся с размером своего собственного, пока он не сломался.
Yes!! Totally agree as I have had 5 of these jackets. I am thinking about buying a size M PER70 (see my post I posted earlier) when it breaks and I get caught in the rain it will most likely fit perfectly. This 613 in parameter 40 is still quite small and small for me.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes!! Totally agree as I have had 5 of these jackets. I am thinking about buying a size M PER70 (see my post I posted earlier) when it breaks and I get caught in the rain it will most likely fit perfectly. This 613 in parameter 40 is still quite small and small for me.

Yes the rain transformed my size 42 613SH from feeling slightly too big in some places to fitting perfectly.

As for the PER70 in M and 613 in 40, they actually fit almost identically except the shoulders and hem are slightly smaller on the PER70.

I think the main thing you are encountering is that the leather is stiffer on the 613, whereas the PER70 has a softer leather. While I like both, I have come to prefer the 613 because of how good that leather looks once it is rained on and broken in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80