Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 618HH Review/Fit Pics

AmericanIron

One of the Regulars
Hey all,

After many purchased and returned jackets I believe I've found the one that will take me into riding season this year. The 618HH arrived today and it's beautiful. The horsehide is amazing, check out the shot below of the arm which shows the creasing after a few minutes of wear, just stunning. I've had a 118 in cowhide and a 613 in steerhide also, neither compares to the quality of the horsehide Schott uses. Beautiful texture.

The jacket fits great, and if you're considering ordering one please feel free to reach out as I had a tough time deciding on a size but in all my purchases and returns I think I've learned a thing or two about how to size these jackets and would be happy to lend advice to anyone interested. Also thanks to Monitor specifically, for answering a few PM's I had sent in my trying to find the right jacket. This forum is the bomb. Enjoy the pics.

EDIT: Hate the way this site rotates iPhone images so I made an album for them here instead http://imgur.com/a/3f9wq

PS: The collar I had purchased back when I owned a 118 and has been collecting dust since then. So happy to see it back on a jacket again and to anyone who owns a perfecto, rides a motorcycle, and hasn't tried the collar yet. Do yourself a favor.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,214
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,037
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 873
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 972
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 991
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,331
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 836
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 815
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 841
Last edited:

AmericanIron

One of the Regulars
Sorry guys trying to delete this thread and can't find the button to do so.

Also not sure why but this forum always uploads iphone pics sideways and unless you take them in landscape.

Not sure why that is.

Damo

A-List Customer
Congrats!! That's one nice looking jacket and fits you really well. Got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind answering. What's your height and weight? What size jacket did you get? I've always been concerned that these jackets would be too short on me. I really like where it sits on you. Not too long or too short. Thanks in advance

Edward

Bartender
Nice jacket. I like the collar cover... how do you find the fit on that? I'm tempted to pick one up for my own 618.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff