Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scoutmaster Jacket c. 1955 - 42 regular Vintage BSA Boy Scout Adult Uniform

bsaguy

New in Town
This is a really remarkable BSA 100% wool medium weight dress coat from the mid-late 1950's. Condition is excellent +. There are 2 small holes on each lapel from where office-holder pins were attached. You can see these and I can send close-ups of these to interested buyers.

These holes are not important because if you buy this jacket, you can also find pins for Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster, Commissioner, etc. for the lapels. I can recommend sellers for this.

Buttons are official BSA metal buttons.

This is a wonderful vintage item that will not disappoint. It is made with extreme care and outstanding craftsmanship.

If you are a Golden Age Scouter, it doesn't get any better than this.

I am 6'1" and 185. Wear a 40 long suit and thus jacket fits me quite well. It could stand some nipping and tucking here and there for a real tailored fit, but I didn't want to alter something this old/cool.

I am asking $125 + $5 for shipping.

Go here for the snazzy hat you will want to compliment this beautiful coat and complete you vintage scouting garb: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...t-Campaign-Hat-7-3-8-60-s-or-70-s-Pristine-80

Last edited:

bsaguy

New in Town
Thanks for the compliment. It IS way cool. I had not seen these until recently.

I was/am looking for a 1940's model to recreate a uniform for my troop's 75th anniversary. I thought this was it, but turns out it's a mid-1950's, thus it is for sale.

If you have some smaller Scouting friends, please make them aware of this. I'd love to get it to the right person.

Thanks

bsaguy

New in Town
Here is a New Year's bump. I'd really like to find this coat a nice home. I am open to offers if you feel my price is not right.

Happy 2014 to all Loungers!

Javier Montano

New in Town
This is a really remarkable BSA 100% wool medium weight dress coat from the mid-late 1950's. Condition is excellent +. There are 2 small holes on each lapel from where office-holder pins were attached. You can see these and I can send close-ups of these to interested buyers.

These holes are not important because if you buy this jacket, you can also find pins for Scoutmaster, Assistant Scoutmaster, Commissioner, etc. for the lapels. I can recommend sellers for this.

Buttons are official BSA metal buttons.

This is a wonderful vintage item that will not disappoint. It is made with extreme care and outstanding craftsmanship.

If you are a Golden Age Scouter, it doesn't get any better than this.

I am 6'1" and 185. Wear a 40 long suit and thus jacket fits me quite well. It could stand some nipping and tucking here and there for a real tailored fit, but I didn't want to alter something this old/cool.

I am asking $125 + $5 for shipping.

Go here for the snazzy hat you will want to compliment this beautiful coat and complete you vintage scouting garb: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...t-Campaign-Hat-7-3-8-60-s-or-70-s-Pristine-80

I Know this is a little late, but is this still available?

cm289

One of the Regulars
Gorgeous! I've been looking for one of these- wish this one was still available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24