Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sears & Roebuck spring and summer 1938 catalogue scanned!

missjo

Practically Family
Just doing my duty as a neo-traditionalist ;)

And dont worry chaps, there are lots of gentlemens toys and clothes in the catalogue as well, they will follow soon... ish

missjo

Practically Family
When I continue with this scanning project, I shall make sure the men's section is included mr John Steed ;)

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
Amazing

Thank you so much for putting this up. I could spend hours viewing, unfortunately I have work to do. If you don't mind me asking, how did you happen upon your copy of such a precious catalogue? I'd love to begin finding gems like this myself. Thanks....

3PieceSuitGuy

One of the Regulars
Wow!

just shows you how little choice we have these days in our homogenized world where every menswear manufacturer sells the same 5 products. When they build a time machine I'm buying the model with the bigest storage compartment and am going shopping at sears in 1938! These clothes are amazing. Thanks for all your effort. If you ever have time a higher resolution image where you can read the text would be perfect.

Cheers

Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails