Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling a m422a leather jacket

Bobbyy

New in Town
Hello everybody, I am new on this forum and this is my first thread.
I am from France so I hope you will excuse me if my english is not perfect...

I have bought my first leather jacket 3 weeks ago.
It is a m422a, I have ordered it by internet on the Eastman Leather Clothing website.
I really love this jacket, ELC is producing extremely detailed and high quality jackets.
My only problem is on the size, I ordered a 42 "long" size.
I have decided to choose a "long" size instead of a 42 "regular" because I am 6 foot and 3 inches high.
But actually I am a relatively thin (maybe lean ?) specimen, and therefore the jacket appeared too large for me.
As I ordered a "long" 42 instead of a "regular", I can't ask for a replacement by ELC.
I would like to sell my jacket in order then to buy a 40 "long" m422a. I hope it will fit better.

I have bought this jacket 3 weeks ago, and I haven't been wearing it a lot. It is nearly new.
It is still in a very good original condition, and has no defects.
I couldn't post this thread before now because I was on holiday without internet connection.

If someone is interested, I will send him some pictures of this jacket (I would have liked to post it on this thread but it doesn't work)
Pictures are now available in an album that you can see at this adress : photobucket.com/m422aleatherjacket
The light I used to take these pictures was not perfect so the color of the skin may not look as it is exactly. But don't worry, the real color is exactly as the original.

Here are the caracteristics of the jacket :
SHELL : Veg-tanned Goatskin
COLOUR : Dark Brown
LINING : US Navy spec Dark Burgundy Rayon
KNIT : 100% worsted wool, in correct weave and colour
LABEL : Woven, USN spec
INSIDE POCKET : 100% unbleached cotton-drill
STENCIL : Silver USN behind the collar
ZIP : Talon

If you are interested, please contact me on this thread, or by mail/message.

Thank you all !

Photos of the jacket in this album : photobucket.com/m422aleatherjacket

Last edited:

Bobbyy

New in Town
Thanks lapa, I am trying to attach some images using the URL link given by photobucket but it actually doesn't work... I am not really good with computers. I am going to give the links which will send back to photobucket

Eric P

Familiar Face
Here is one of the pics for ya.........
IMG_4055.jpg

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
You need to imbed the IMG code. Click on "reply with Quote" to see the IMG codes imbeded.

IMG_4048.jpg
IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg
IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg
IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg

What are the measurements? And asking price?

Last edited:

Bobbyy

New in Town
Thanks for putting the pictures here. It is a 42 long. We can talk about the price by private messages if you are interested

lapa

Familiar Face
Measurements?

Very nice jacket and pictures. I'd like have an M422a, but I'm afraid size 42 long is too big for me. Would be helpful if there are measurements for pit to pit, shoulder to shoulder, sleeve length, back length.

Bobbyy

New in Town
No problem I will give you measurements and other informations soon, I will check and send it tomorrow !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo