Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shipping and Handling Details

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
DOMESTIC SHIPPING:

I will ship via UPS Ground for the 48 states. Delivery should be expected within 5 days of payment, but hopefully faster.

Rather than calculating an exact price, I will charge a flat rate of $15.00 for shipping. This will enable me to send one PayPal invoice to each winner.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:

International shipping will be calculated after the auction, and I will use UPS if at all possible.

HANDLING:

I will also charge $5.00 for handling. This is a standard handling fee that charged by my friends at
JK Moving and Storage. The entire inventory (see my current avitar for a glimpse) is stored in one of their warehouses, and they will be processing and packing the hats for shipment. JK has been a silent partner in this project, and I couldn't have done any of it with out them. They will be very careful to pack the hats as tightly as possible, without squishing or wrinkling the brim or crown during shipment.

POTENTIAL DISCOUNT:

Of course, if any member is lucky enough to win multiple hats during the same auction, then we would pack both hats into the same box, and you could save 50% or more on shipping.

Please feel free to ask any questions about Shipping and Handling in this thread.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
I'm sticking with UPS...

cookie said:
Will you use USPS for O/S purchasers?

For the sake of simplicity, I would prefer to use UPS for all of the shipping. Of course, I understand that some situations will be unique, so I'll be as flexible as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy