Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopping in Bournemouth

Naama

Practically Family
Hello all!

I'm not really sure where to put this, but I thought questions like that most often are put in the powder room by the ladies? Or am I wrong? Then please put this where it belongs and I'm sorry!

So, I'm going to bournemouth on Saturday and would like to know if there are any good vintage or second hand stores. Also in the dorset, pool area. Would be nice if someone could give me some tips :) Thanks!

Naama

Lillemor

One Too Many
Have a great time. If I'd seen this thread sooner I'd have asked a buddy in Bournemouth to check vintage and thrift shops for you and recommend the best.

Leila de la May

New in Town
Oh this is great! i'm going to bournemouth arts univerity open days in a few weeks and I'm staying for a couple of nights as it is spread over a few days. I shall definitely have to check out the vintage clobber shop as I'll be needing some interesting activities to do while I am there, and shopping is always so much fun:D
Thanks All

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy