Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show me your Aero original Hercules!!

holdencain

One of the Regulars
I've been enjoying an Aero 30s slim HB(Jan Solo edition!) the last few yrs and am ready for my next jacket. The Aero original Hercules looks very nice, and would live to hear from folks that have this model. I would plan to do it in seal goat if able, like my 30s HB.
How is the fit compared to the slim 30s?
Thanks,
H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I would recommend that you email Aero or Holly for a definitive answer.

Although I don't have an Aero original Hercules, I have a seal goatskin Pioneer and a black goatskin Maxwell. I found that the Maxwell's higher armholes and slimmer sleeves seems to conform and fit me through the shoulders and chest better than the 40's/50's Pioneer, particularly when both are worn open. I really like Aero's new black goatskin.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've been enjoying an Aero 30s slim HB(Jan Solo edition!) the last few yrs and am ready for my next jacket. The Aero original Hercules looks very nice, and would live to hear from folks that have this model. I would plan to do it in seal goat if able, like my 30s HB.
How is the fit compared to the slim 30s?
Thanks,
H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Original Hercules fits about 1/2 size larger than Aero's 1930s Half Belt. What we do to fit this model is send a 1930s Half Belt to customers. If the 1930s Half Belt is a bit tight, then we know the exact same size in the Original Hercules is going to be PERFECT! Hope that helps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy