Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your non-vintage self

matrioshka

One of the Regulars
Edward, nice shoes.

This is me with a SMLE:

ishapore1.jpg

Since you brought drag into it I'll share my most recent effort:

plframevspnfdsc06822vvbw.jpg

plframevspnfdsc06687vvbw.jpg

Would you believe I've never watched Rocky Horror?

M

WH1

Practically Family
:eek:
Uploaded11September2007055.jpg

If this is you with hair I think you need to keep shaving it off! lol shakeshead

And is it just me or does Tim Curry seem to have an enormous head.

Aorta

Familiar Face
@ Spitfire: Is this your wife in the photo? What a stunning lady, so beautiful! You both look very nice together.

Hope you had a good time in Stuttgart, did you have the time to enjoy some swing or jazz event? There are some good locations in the city.

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
It just came to my attention that I have hardly any recent photos alone, or not at Disneyland. Actually, scratch that. I have no pictures of me not at Disneyland. I'll have to take some soon.

HadleyH, I love your smile!

Drew B

One of the Regulars
Carlisle Blues said:
Nothing vintage here .....

IMG_1056_edited-1-1.jpg

Hey that's just up from the Opera House in Sydney. I mean, I think it is. I'm glad that our humble village has touched your heart! I've always liked that park even though I live about an hour away from the city.

Cheers,
Drew.

Well, I would, except I don't have one--seriously, my entire wardrobe breaks down into three categories:

1. WWII-uniform-ish khaki.
2. Funeralesque, MIB black. (I call it my "the Grim Reaper joins the Secret Service" look...:eek: Seldom worn anymore.)
3. Black BDUs. "Don't worry, sir--I'm from the Internet!"lol (Almost never worn, lest I downgrade from "Mall Jedi" to common "Mall Ninja"...lol)

Kinda difficult to make anything look stylish when you're severely undertall, too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy