Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Gene

Practically Family
Pilgrim crusaders

il_fullxfull.323736620.jpg

Kahuna

One of the Regulars
One month to the day from the last palm tree themed tie, and in the same thrift store, this one showed up for a buck today. The palm trees keep finding me. I've got 4 now.
001Quicke-mailview-1.jpg

002Quicke-mailview-1.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I picked them up at 2 different stores in leipzig. The store is called "blue velvet" second hand. Otherwise there was not much to find, sorry. But you really need to give the 4 different Kleidermarkt stores in berlin a chance too. Found some nice stuff. I needed hours to search through bulks of ugly clothing but it paid out. There was even a Oviatts necktie but I don't know if anybody would want this. (Haha, no it was damaged and is still there)

The tie of the day is this one right here:
$(KGrHqZ,!i!E9hHWvJp0BPhTMjcr4w~~60_58.JPG

Kind of like a window pane with curtains. :p

I have a box of 50s thin ties that, I think, my wife is going to be listing on eBay. I am never going to wear them so off to new homes. I'll post them when I get it all sorted out. There is a green one that I am sure someone, WB, would like. :p

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
You can even get tie clocks:
View attachment 267
Kind of wierd though.

I actually like that...

The tie of the day is this one right here:
$(KGrHqZ,!i!E9hHWvJp0BPhTMjcr4w~~60_58.JPG

Kind of like a window pane with curtains. :p

I have a box of 50s thin ties that, I think, my wife is going to be listing on eBay. I am never going to wear them so off to new homes. I'll post them when I get it all sorted out. There is a green one that I am sure someone, WB, would like. :p

I shall take a look when we are notified of their sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou