Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday's thrift find. Tag says Hand Made, paper tag on the end says Los Angeles Storage 755. Does it mean anything?

SAM_3586_zpsa9b82b66.jpg

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Laundry tag maybe, but then why 'storage'? If wardrobe, then why no other markings? The tag is held on by a plastic tab, the kind that are used with price tags, but it goes through the tag and the tie twice.

Annixter

Practically Family
For today, a few of my 30's members. Left to right: Arrow; "Hand Tailored Resilient Construction" label; and Longchamp.

I found the Longchamp at an antique store in Mariposa, CA. A flea-market vender friend gave me the other two.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
You know far too much about hippies. Are you sure you weren't one way back then. Long hair and free love, dope smoking etc., etc. :eeek:

Free love and dope smoking were never my thing, and I was a bit too young to be part of the first wave of hippies anyways...Don't be afraid, J.P.; the hippies are not out to get you. Just repeat to yourself, "It's only a dream..."

Free love and dope smoking were never my thing, and I was a bit too young to be part of the first wave of hippies anyways...Don't be afraid, J.P.; the hippies are not out to get you. Just repeat to yourself, "It's only a dream..."

It ain't no dream! It is a living nightmare! You need come up here so I can show you The World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum. :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy