Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage hats!

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
msannabellelee said:
purple1-1.jpg

401-1.jpg
:D
HALLWEE.jpg
You look amazing!

I've added you on myspace.. I hope thats ok. :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Such a shame, Kimberly. There's this antique mall by me which has a lot of hats. Don't you have something like that by you?

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Such a shame, Kimberly. There's this antique mall by me which has a lot of hats. Don't you have something like that by you?

All of the antique shops around here only carry victorian or edwardian hats. I think those are gorgeous but not my style. I find them at Savers though and all hats are $2.00 each regardless of what kind of hat it is. They are starting to load up the summer hats now so I will probably score a few more before Julyl!

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
Ah, no snood after all.
I am quite abashed as they say for none of my hats shine out like what I've seen in this thread. Hat making, crafted wearable art? :eusa_clap

"I am quite abashed as they say for none of my hats shine out" - that can be remedied!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Here is a hat (it is velvet with fur on the edges and netting) which I just got for $5.00 and two pairs of vintage gloves for $1 each. :eusa_clap

pardon the blankets in the background. My son is on the couch watching tv. lol

hatgloves.jpg

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Here are two of mine!

The first is one I picked up while in Chicago last fall. I've been wearing it constantly since...

image_01892.jpg
[/IMG]

side shot...

image_01891.jpg
[/IMG]

And here is a doll hat I had Barbara Feinman create from a photo....

image_01884.jpg
[/IMG]

side shot...

image_01886.jpg
[/IMG]

Honey Doll

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
I knew that would look CUTE on you! Now, to find you a red and white checked gingham dress to go with it....

Aw thanks! :eek:

I have a red & white paisley print dress. I wonder how it would look with the hat.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
I knew that would look CUTE on you! Now, to find you a red and white checked gingham dress to go with it....

I think a white and green gingham would look darling too and help bring out that little green ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass