• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Shuddle Bro 3x size 7 1/2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DOGMAN, Feb 3, 2017.

1. DOGMAN

DOGMAN Practically Family

Wish this hat was my size,would keep it.Found this hat last summer at the estate sale of Victor Schreckengost,Industrial designer,teacher,sculptor,artist.Passed in 2008 at 102 yrs.Very interesting man Google him.50's Stetson 3x Shuddle bros.Asking $160 shipped CONUS.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    bond, BobHufford, Frunobulax and 4 others like this.
  2. DOGMAN

Great hat for someone,size 7 1/2.

rclark and RJR like this.
  3. DOGMAN

No Love for my Stetson.I don't think I'm asking to much for a 50's Stetson.Maybe if I did a conversion and made it a Fedora,someone might want it.Or maybe I could stuff the sweatband and keep it.What to do?

4. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack My Mail is Forwarded Here

Can you sprinkle it with Miracle Grow & make it a 7-5/8? What are the brim & crown specs? Too much provenance & history there to convert it to a fedora, IMO.

TPD166 and bretron like this.
  5. DOGMAN

No don't think Miracle Grow will work.I'm a 23" head and it's just a little big on me.Front to back about 8 1/8",side to side about 6 3/4".Hat has a 3" brim.As creased 4" front and back.Would guess about 5" open crown,has such a cool crease didn't want to mess it up.I do like the hats history.But this hat needs a head and if no one wants it as a western...It would make a great fedora.

6. Hurricane Jack

Hurricane Jack My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'd love to have it but it's just not going to ever fit me. Good luck with whatever you decide!

7. DOGMAN

Price Drop...$155 shipped CONUS