Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Singer moosehide halfbelt (42 or so)

lina

Practically Family
This is a quick catch and release acquired recently from @Corky Corcovado. I think it’s a really cool classic beater jacket, but just a little too tight in the chest and short in the sleeves for me. I am 6 foot about 185, with a fit picture below.

There is one small hole in the jacket, and a little bit of flaking, as per the pictures. And the lining has been removed, but will be included with the jacket if you want it.

You can wear the jacket as it is unlined, like the old racing shirts. Or have it relined and reuse the cool Singer label!

Asking what I paid for it, $75 F&F shipped in the US. Less than that wouldn’t really be worth the while.

IMG_9083.jpeg IMG_9084.jpeg IMG_9085.jpeg IMG_9088.jpeg IMG_9089.jpeg Resized_20240217_144127.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22

KBlake

One Too Many
This looks good on you. Does the leather feel plasticky? It has that shiny look.
Edit: Can you show the sleeve measurement?

lina

Practically Family
This looks good on you. Does the leather feel plasticky? It has that shiny look.
Edit: Can you show the sleeve measurement?
Doesn’t seem plasticky to me. I like it better in person than I did in the pictures actually. Its got some nice grain.

Here’s the sleeve measurement.
IMG_9095.jpeg IMG_9096.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner