Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Size 7-1/2 western for sale.

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Branded "Corral West Ranchwear" Nice fur felt in good condition. Reminds me of a Resistol, and may have been made for Corral West by them. Thin ribbon, color is a bit darker in real life. IMGP2853.jpg 2 very small spots on the rear of the crown, no damage that I can see anywhere. Looks to be 1960s or possibly 50s? Considering offers and I can of course send more pics if needed. Just didn't want to take up a lot of bandwidth. :) I forgot to list an asking price. Sorry. So it's $75.00 including postage anywhere in the USA. If someone from another country is interested, I will look up the price for you. IMGP2848.jpg

Last edited:

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HJD your supposed to list a asking price here in ads.
Curious to know what your asking price is
Thanks

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Aww,.too bad Joao. It IS a very nice hat.
And for anyone from another part of the world,...the package would weigh 2 pounds for postage calculation purposes.
I should add too, that the brim is 3 and 1/2 inches at the front and back, and about 3 and 3/8 on the sides.
I actually wear a size 7 and 5/8 myself generally, but this hat fits me fairly well. So it runs a tad on the larger side.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot