Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sizing of Cole Haan Shoes

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I was looking to pick up a pair of Cole Haan shoes on-line, but heard that their sizing might be a little on the snug side. Anyone have any experience with this brand? I wear a 10.5 Alden, should I go with the same size in Cole Haan (for a similar style) or would I be safer going up to an 11?

I know... it'd be best to try them on first, but that's not an option.

Thanks,
Magnoli

Rachael

A-List Customer
I can't speak to men's sizes, but the ladies' sizes are a bit narrow. Not so much to make them unwearable, but I wouldn't go a full day on my feet in them. Nor would I give them up for the world..

Trotsky

A-List Customer
I have a pair of 8.5 Cole Haan (picked up at the Goodwill...) and I believe they are a little snug on me, I could hit a size up, or perhaps a bit wider. But, for $2.00, I shall not complain.

jgilbert

One of the Regulars
I have own 3 prs of black loafers and all started snug and after a month or so of wearing once or twice a week fit real well. Do use wooden tress at night.
Think you will be ok with the 11's

Forrestal

One of the Regulars
I have narrow feet. Cole Haan must run narrow because they always fit me very well.
If you have a Dillard’s department store in you’re area they had Cole Haan’s on sale for $99.00.
That’s a good price.
Regards,
Forrestal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner