Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"So Long, Farewell, ..."

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

"... auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!"

It's time for me to go: graduate schoolwork is about to become very time-consuming. Au revoir, FL! :cry:

Frankly, I never met a Fedora Lounger I didn't like ... and that's saying a lot.
To know you is to love you (platonically) ;)

So fare ye well, lads and lasses! I may stop by on rare occasions to post more photos of vintage items, but other than that, it's over - and - out.

Thanks for all the memories. It's been real.

----------------:cheers1: ,
-----------------------Marc

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
You can check out any time you like...

Thanks for the laughs, Marc. I guess we'll see you when we see you.

But who's going to console the ladies that weep over your departure?

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
NO!!! I didn't mean all of those things I said to you over the Soiled Potato Thread! ;)

I saw the title of this thread and was going to verbally spank you for getting that song stuck in my head (but it's a good one, at leaast), but now you are leaving. Please, don't go...:eusa_booh :(

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
But your mail was being forwarded here!

You're a veritable fixture here! :eusa_doh:
Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the fun, best of luck with everything, and see ya around. :)

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Marc...

... classy all the way to the end. We'll miss you chum, but best of luck on the studies. What's your chosen field? Stop back for a drink anytime. When you make it to 3,000 posts the drinks are on Andy and Fred. Make it to 5,000 and everyone shouts your name: MK! :p (Just kidding... Marc!)

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Most Luck

it has been a pleasure to read your posts...if your degree of involvement in graduate school approach your intensity as a member of the Lounge you should be finished with school in a few weeks.

see you soon and thank you.

WeeGee

Caledonia

Practically Family
See you later MC. You've been one of my favourites! Not that I have FL favourites of course :eusa_doh: But remember - it's not over till the fat lady sings! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay