Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Social not political

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If it ever was, the criminal law is certainly no longer simple enough to not require a professional to enforce it.

Not to mention population growth and diversity. Even at the county level it isn't possible to know everyone (and thus who the "bad seeds" are) in most places.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
Even at the county level it isn't possible to know everyone (and thus who the "bad seeds" are) in most places.
But it is in New Bern. I know them all...every darned one of them and their families, too. I've always maintained that if I could incarcerate just one hundred people of my choice, I could all but eliminate crime in N.C. Judicial District 3-B.

AF

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Atticus Finch said:
But it is in New Bern. I know them all...every darned one of them and their families, too. I've always maintained that if I could incarcerate just one hundred people of my choice, I could all but eliminate crime in N.C. Judicial District 3-B.

AF

Alrightee then, New Bern is officially not "most places". :D

I was thinking more urban areas, like an LA County. Smaller pop areas it definitely can work.

sixties.nut

Your absolutely RIGHTEE Mr. Carebear

carebear said:
Alrightee then, New Bern is officially not "most places". :D

It's a damn sight better THAN MOST PLACES!

I was thinking more urban areas, like an LA County. Smaller pop areas it definitely can work.

Think Again, this time think bigger databases.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany