Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD Aero Leather Premier 30s halfbelt 42

gmcd

One of the Regulars
Aero Leather Premier 30s halfbelt tagged 42 but refer to photos for measurements. Natural veg-tanned HH. Beautiful leather; shows natural imperfections, striations etc.
Asking $650 ppff shipped conus
IMG_E9594b.jpg
IMG_E9596b.jpg
IMG_E9597b.jpg
IMG_9599b.jpg
IMG_9600b.jpg
IMG_9601b.jpg
IMG_9602b.jpg
IMG_9603b.jpg
IMG_9604b.jpg
IMG_9605b.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
GMCD is a good dude. I bought from him recently. you can buy with confidence. With all the nonsense going on, probably good idea for others to vouch for legit people doing fair trade.

JM7

One of the Regulars
GMCD is a good dude. I bought from him recently. you can buy with confidence. With all the nonsense going on, probably good idea for others to vouch for legit people doing fair trade.
Thank you for your message !!! I feel better knowing that he is a legit seller. Now, If I can only figure out how to pay for it. I guess the seller lets me know ? Thank you Rimon for your message as well !!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for your message !!! I feel better knowing that he is a legit seller. Now, If I can only figure out how to pay for it. I guess the seller lets me know ? Thank you Rimon for your message as well !!
yes. send him a PM. He'll give you his paypal info. you give him your shipping info. simple as that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy