Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Thurston Vanson Chopper Sz. 44

Pubstout

Familiar Face
I bought this a few years ago from another member here but have only worn it a handful of times since. It was pretty tight-fitting when I got it but then I got serious about my health, dropped 30+ lbs, and now it's way too big. Hanging on to it just in case I gain back a bunch of weight seems like a poor choice.
Asking $550 shipped CONUS, pp f&f.
Open to offers.
Not my first transaction on the lounge, but if you're curious about seller rating, I use the same handle on eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPEG
    IMG_0204.JPEG
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0205.JPEG
    IMG_0205.JPEG
    56 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0206.JPEG
    IMG_0206.JPEG
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0207.JPEG
    IMG_0207.JPEG
    819.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Pubstout

Familiar Face
Chest, Shoulders, Back Length, Arm Length, Bottom Hem/Waist

Thank you kindly!
Thankfully, my 14y/o daughter was able to help, as this may be the most difficult-to-measure jacket I've encountered
My measurements:
Lifting the arms and measuring pit to pit - 23 inches
Directly across the shoulders, seam to seam - 20 inches
From the bottom of the collar down the back - 27 inches
From shoulder to bottom of the sleeve - 25 inches
Waist - 21 inches

The waist is adjustable (see pic of buckles) so, from my measurement it has a fair bit of room to get bigger/smaller. Also, without having someone wearing it and using a flexible tape, getting an accurate measurement along the arm curvature is difficult, at best. That said, I did snag Thurston's measurements from their website for comparison.

Thurston Measurements:
Size 44
Back length--27.25 inches
Sleeve length--25.75 inches
Pit-to-pit--23.5 inches
Shoulder--19.5 inches
Waist--20-21.5 inches (adjustable)

Attachments

• IMG_0225.JPEG
    IMG_0225.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0224.JPEG
    IMG_0224.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0223.JPEG
    IMG_0223.JPEG
    691.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0222.JPEG
    IMG_0222.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0221.JPEG
    IMG_0221.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0227.JPEG
    IMG_0227.JPEG
    854.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Thankfully, my 14y/o daughter was able to help, as this may be the most difficult-to-measure jacket I've encountered
My measurements:
Waist - 21 inches

The waist is adjustable (see pic of buckles) so, from my measurement it has a fair bit of room to get bigger/smaller. Also, without having someone wearing it and using a flexible tape, getting an accurate measurement along the arm curvature is difficult, at best. That said, I did snag Thurston's measurements from their website for comparison.

Thurston Measurements:
Size 44
Pit-to-pit--23.5 inches
Shoulder--19.5 inches

Thank you! Dang I really want a Chopper, this one is a little long for me

Good luck with the sale!

Schambach

Practically Family
Any interest in a trade? I have a size large chopper, which is more like a 42, and a 44 would fit me a lot better. I’ve been hesitant to sell it because it’s so damned cool, but it is a bit small for me.

Pubstout

Familiar Face
Any interest in a trade? I have a size large chopper, which is more like a 42, and a 44 would fit me a lot better. I’ve been hesitant to sell it because it’s so damned cool, but it is a bit small for me.
Man, that is tempting but at the moment I think not. I've had in my mind that for my next jacket, I'll finally get around to having Carrie (Thurston) do a custom fitting for me.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Friend, put it for sale... size 42 is a very popular size. Can you post the basic measurements?

BikerMan

A-List Customer
My measurements:
Waist - 21 inches

Thurston Measurements:
Size 44
Pit-to-pit--23.5 inches
Shoulder--19.5 inches

[/URL]
Super nice jacket. I’d be willing to trade one of my expensive aero horse hide or steer hide for it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy