Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

some intresting Alden boots.....

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, not the Japanese, but the English seems to indicate it's a bison moc toe in tan. The sole is a bit exaggerated for my taste.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I asked my wife to help with finding some more information about the boots from that Japanese website,but it seems that they are out of stock. A search of Yahoo Japan didn't bring up anything either. Have you tried the U.S. Alden site? Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Nice looking boots though.

Molorom

Familiar Face
AlanC said:
Well, not the Japanese, but the English seems to indicate it's a bison moc toe in tan. The sole is a bit exaggerated for my taste.

Well, its more like a work boot, thats why I was intresed in it.

Sefton said:
I asked my wife to help with finding some more information about the boots from that Japanese website,but it seems that they are out of stock. A search of Yahoo Japan didn't bring up anything either. Have you tried the U.S. Alden site? Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Nice looking boots though.

thanks for the help though. I've looked all over the net for a pair like this, and other than the pair at alden of carmel this is the only pair I've found. I own a couple of pairs of alden shoes, wingtips, and 6 inch boots, but I was looking for something less dressy.

Adam

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those aren't stock Aldens, they would have been a special order make-up for the store selling them. A number of stores like Alden of Carmel, The Shoemart and Leather Soul Hawaii do that in the USA. They have to place a minimum order but then are able essentially to design the shoe (last, leather, etc.). I know Leather Soul Hawaii currently has some shell cordovan Indy boots in production.

The upshot of all that is, unless you buy a pair from the store who special ordered it you won't be able to buy that shoe. To my understanding Alden does not do individual make-ups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats