Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

South Florida Members

samtemporary

One of the Regulars
Hi! Not sure if this is the right location for this thread...

I'm just outside Fort Lauderdale, FL, and I was wondering if there were other FL members in the area? I work in a very casual office environment, and as you can imagine living in the sub-tropics, the opportunities to actually dress with style are few and far between. I've convinced my wife to indulge me in this little eccentricity, and she actually put together a nice hat stand for my few fedoras.

Now, finding others who share my interests is ending up being a little more difficult.

Anyone sweating it out in Sunny F-L-A?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi! Not sure if this is the right location for this thread...

I'm just outside Fort Lauderdale, FL, and I was wondering if there were other FL members in the area? I work in a very casual office environment, and as you can imagine living in the sub-tropics, the opportunities to actually dress with style are few and far between. I've convinced my wife to indulge me in this little eccentricity, and she actually put together a nice hat stand for my few fedoras.

Now, finding others who share my interests is ending up being a little more difficult.

Anyone sweating it out in Sunny F-L-A?

I am sure there are some from the Lounge that are down your way.

Hello to you by the way! I think they may desire to move this thread, not sure but if they do, it will only to be sure it is where it needs to be and nothing at all negative towards you.

Enjoy being here, as I sure do! Take care!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80