Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Speaking of Nick Charles, what was he always drinking?

Lancealot

Practically Family
Cigarband said:
I have one cocktail every evening after work, because I like it and as prescribed by "The Lancet", UK medical journal. I mentioned this to a friend and she told me I am an alcoholic!
Have we come to this, that if you enjoy anything you must be addicted to it?:eusa_doh:

I have had the same problem here. I don't understand what gets into some people. and what really gets me are the ones that yell the loudest about alcohol are normally the ones that have a addiction of some other sort that they think is fine (cigarettes, caffeine etc.)

Selentino

One of the Regulars
I always thought it was sad in the later movie where Nick was drinking cider due to complaints about the drinking in the earlier movies (is this true)
I've worked very hard to cultivate and support my vices, so I drink what I want, when I want, and as much as I want at that moment lol

Lancealot

Practically Family
Selentino said:
I always thought it was sad in the later movie where Nick was drinking cider due to complaints about the drinking in the earlier movies (is this true)
I've worked very hard to cultivate and support my vices, so I drink what I want, when I want, and as much as I want at that moment lol

:eusa_clap :cheers1: :eusa_clap

BlameOnMame

New in Town
Did anyone else go to the Thin Man series at The Cinefamily last year?
I served up a giant batch of Manhattans and Martinis and got the whole audience sauced up and very ready for a night of Thin Man movies.
It was a fun night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran