Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson One-Hundred beater...

ideaguy

One Too Many
Whilst perusing the offerings on eBay today, I stopped in my tracks-looked twice, and sure enough, there's a rather beat-up
moth-bitten well-worn Stetson One Hundred on the block. The Grail of hats actually living a life outside the box!! Really was
delighted to see this in light of prices for hats skyrocketing lately-over $600. for an Open Road?? Just when I was about to
really throw up my arms & pack it in, here comes our dusty hero, riding in on a questionable mount, and smiling at all of the
gotta-have-its and the I'm-gonna-get-riches. A sly, knowing smile, from one who simply says: "I'm just a hat, man...".

No judgements, just observations from the uncivilized hills of Massachusetts...;)

I've watched a few float by on the Bay. Have to figure that at a decent price & not too bad of shape, you could send off for renovation & have a nice daily wearer. I did that with a Royal Deluxe OR & I got my 7X CB that I wear frequently in nice enough shape to not need renovating.

You have to figure some of these 100's got worn regularly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo