Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Open Road Hemp Milan

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Has anyone been able to locate a retailer stocking the Stetson Open Road in Hemp Milan weave? Delmonico does not plan on stocking them and I am really wanting one of these for the summer.

jkingrph

Practically Family
I did not know they ever made one in hemp. I would certainly like to have one for the occasional rainy day. I have one in shantung and it's stiff as a board. I do have a couple in one of the genuine Panama straws, it is more a tan/strae hw color than the white shantung, and is much softer. I got one from Meyer the hatter in New Orleans a couple of years ago, and liked it so well that I went ahead and grabbed an extra just in case.

It appears that they still have some in limited sizes

http://www.meyerthehatter.com/STETSON-PANAMA-OPEN-ROAD-WESTERN-STRAW-HAT/PAOHIDHOHPJOMLMF/Product

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, same here, but I still lament the end of felt season TBH. And I ordered a similar hat from Peters Bros so I will have a chance to compare quality, etc. they were both roughly the same price.

got a PB coming as well ... comparing will be fun ... I have a feeling the Stetson may not stand up in quality ... but will be a fun style to wear
yeah .. pretty much the exact price

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
WOW ! I jumped to see Meyer's OR's in Panama Straw , but limited sizes , and not mine . I love the Hemp though .

I did not know they ever made one in hemp. I would certainly like to have one for the occasional rainy day. I have one in shantung and it's stiff as a board. I do have a couple in one of the genuine Panama straws, it is more a tan/strae hw color than the white shantung, and is much softer. I got one from Meyer the hatter in New Orleans a couple of years ago, and liked it so well that I went ahead and grabbed an extra just in case.

It appears that they still have some in limited sizes

http://www.meyerthehatter.com/STETSON-PANAMA-OPEN-ROAD-WESTERN-STRAW-HAT/PAOHIDHOHPJOMLMF/Product

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy