Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road 7/8 with Box

HarryB

New in Town
This is a nice old Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road in size 6 7/8. Looks to have been worn very little, wide leather sweatband is supple and gold lettering is nice and bright. Lining is clean but has some light bluish stains of unknown origin and one small one that is brownish (see pics). The original hangtag reads 7/8 and still has the outer tear away tag attached that has the $12.50 price on it! Crown is soft and shapable. 2 3/4" brim looks right up or down. Also has the flyaway cord and button.

$80 + shipping. Those close to DeLand, Florida are welcome to pickup.

I knocked a Jackson off the price. That ought to more than cover shipping in the US CON.

Next stop Ebay, All aboard!

I am new to the Fedora Lounge. I'll be happy to provide more pictures or answer any questions as well as I can. Any input from those of you more knowlegeable is appreciated.

Thanks for looking!
Harry
100_5697.JPG

100_5690.JPG

100_5691.JPG

100_5694.JPG

100_5708.JPG

100_5699.JPG

100_5705.JPG

100_5703.JPG

100_5704.JPG

Last edited:

Trombone

Familiar Face
Just tellin ya, you'll need to make more posts in the forum in able for people to contact you via Private Message "PM", I believe the magic number is 15 posts, there are plenty threads that you can comment in to get that 15.

Welcome to the Lounge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou