Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stratoliner on "Marvel's Agent Carter"

tommyK

One Too Many
Looked like a panama or some type of straw. Would be a cool summer hat. Loved the tall crown. Much better than their previous low crowned straw Strat

javadave61

Practically Family
Hey, they had a brand spanking new Stetson Stratoliner on one of the characters on ABC's "Agent Carter" show. It has a great brown ribbon bound edge.

Last season, he was seen wearing the Stetson Metropolis

287708ddb1f549b4c9e3d7ccef7a8feb.png

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
They're in the 2016 Spring catalog in a few different colors, but JJ is the only dealer that has them in stock that I know of. Although the ones JJ has are sized s-m-l. The catalog shows proper sizes, 6 7/8 - 7 3/4, in natural, brown, navy, and sage.
In the catalog I see the Panama Stetsonian and Temple, and a hemp Temple, too. And a sisal Novelist, all with 5" crowns. Nice to see.

William G.

One of the Regulars
I actually wondered what hat that was. I totally didn't see the pin in it. Love that look!

safetyfast

One of the Regulars
I've never watched the show, but came across it last night and enjoyed seeing the hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy