Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still losing

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
Matt Deckard said:
The girls... nothing but trouble so I keep them at a distance. People can be as shallow as the LA river in July and you really see that when you lose weight. It's not about the person, it's about their looks to so many. I like to go by who the person is, and if I don't please slap me. I've been hit with a cloud of gals since I lost weight and it puts me off for the fact that many wouldn't give me the time of day before I dropped the weight, so I take them with a grain of salt. I go for deep character and a sense of comprehension.

I like the fact that I can do obstacle courses and jump hurdles and do pushups which i couldn't do before... I like the ability to jump into the ring and try my skill at boxing (there's a whole boxing gym on Wilshire)... I don't like the fact that people who wouldn't aproach me before now come to me willingly and ask me to dance and strike up conversations like I am a totally different person.
That's nice to hear coming from a male. Women deal with this kind of thing all the time, men don't usually give a heavier gal the time of day.

Rosie

One Too Many
DancingSweetie said:
That's nice to hear coming from a male. Women deal with this kind of thing all the time, men don't usually give a heavier gal the time of day.

As a heavier gal I can certainly say that isn't true at all! ;)

Rosie

One Too Many
Tony in Tarzana said:
That's weird. I don't notice any fat in my feet, or in my scalp. Everywhere else, of course, but not there. :)

It depends on your build. I've gained weight recently due to thyroid issues and laziness and I can feel the difference in pieces of jewelry, rings, bracelets as well as some of my strappier shoes.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Remember those Basque Berets from France last year? Vintage?
The one I got wouldn't fit for love or money. Tried it on yesterday, perfect fit.

I guess I was a fathead! Just like BellyTank kept telling me! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace