Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Student builds WWII Tiger Tank

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
This reminds me of a story from back home in NZ a few years back.

A chap's wife down in rural South Island bought her husband a tank for either his birthday or Christmas. They had it on the news, he was tickled pink with it and roared all over the place with it. Was rather funny as not long after he got it, the police came round and said it was probably best to leave it at home if he was going down to the pub!

They had a follow up a year or two later and he was still driving the thing everywhere like mad.

DerMann

Practically Family
Smithy said:
This reminds me of a story from back home in NZ a few years back.

A chap's wife down in rural South Island bought her husband a tank for either his birthday or Christmas. They had it on the news, he was tickled pink with it and roared all over the place with it. Was rather funny as not long after he got it, the police came round and said it was probably best to leave it at home if he was going down to the pub!

They had a follow up a year or two later and he was still driving the thing everywhere like mad.

Hard to imagine that there is such a vehicle that make a HUMVEE look like a fuel efficient street car :D

This is a fairly old idea. There have been many people on the internets who have created drivable scale tanks for paintball, in fact both German and American tanks are reproduced. There was even a site that sold them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany