Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Supporting local heritage retail

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’m in Ketonah NY, saw this local store called Squires, very nice people (I think they are a couple), mane outdoor & Levi’s & UGG etc, kind of a post-workwear store that used to be Carhartt/Wrangler/Red Wing but the upper crust township made them into a Patagonia/Columbia style place. It’s hard to survive when the town shop for expensive exotic stuff that are available online or located in big cities. So I decided to post them here in case anyone visits Ketonah
d746e4e218e2b41d652aa8d7f17f81ba.jpg
e3f82502b1336f107edef3926436d3dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Squires has a branch here in Chappaqua too. Another nice place in Katonah is Charles Department store, which has a good selection of Filson and Barbour usually. Chappaqua also has Family Britches, which is a good quality mens store, though they don't have a lot of workwear etc.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for doing this!!
That fits with my signature line. I should update it to say "When you travel - support the Local Economy in those towns and cities you visit as well." FYI I've never been to Mercy Supply in Michigan, but hope to go soon.

If you are ever in Des Moines IA, there is a great men's place called Fontenelle Supply Company in the East Village very close to the Iowa State Capital. https://www.fontenellesupplyco.com/

Watch the video at the bottom of the page for who they are.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The famous Roberts In Mamaroneck is still kicking, which is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails