Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TAKEN: (Miss Neecerie) FREE #30 - 2 Pairs White Embroidered Ladies Gloves

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
2 pair vintage ladies gloves. Need re-seaming. Fair condition. Good for girly dress-up costumes.

070308_30_gloves.jpg

*Pre-payment of shipping required
*I will ship within one week of receiving payment
*You are welcome to one item a week, unless no one else wants 2nd item
*Offer expires July 3.

You pay shipping via US Priority Mail via a US Bank Account. Please post to this thread and do not PM me, as my mailbox is full. No resellers please, this item is for your own use.

International Loungers: You are welcome to claim this item, but I will only ship within the US. You will have to find a US Lounger, and I will ship the item to them and send that person a bill for shipping. They can than send the item to you.

Vintage Betty

Miss Neecerie said:
are they tiny or medium to larger sized hand size?

They are adult. If you want to give me your measurements, I'll try and see if these will fit. I already cleaned both pairs, and the thread holding the thumb seams disintegrated because I left them in the water too long.

I'd hate to throw these away, but I simply can't keep all this stuff. I have literally hundreds more items to list and it has to GO! :eusa_doh:

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Miss Neecerie said:
I shall take them....

I assume they will fit in the small priority envelope...

Thank you!

The small priority envelope was discontinued by the usps back in May. They will fit into the standard size envelope.

VB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles