Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tempest Storm is still at it!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I didn't even let the tab open. I saw "stripper" and "80".
Based on "ewww", that was enough for me.

Burnsie

Wow. I got some pocket mags from the mid 50's when I was in my teens in 1988 and Tempest was featured in all her buxom glory. Seemed like 1958 was ages ago then. Never thought I would see her still at in 2008. Not sure if I wanted to....

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I think she's lovely, and it's unfortunate that the only picture in that story is of her back.

tempest-storm.jpg

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Yikes!

Yikes! I read the article because I knew CNN wouldn't have any revealing pictures: thank G-d! It was kind of sad, yet, sweet~ in a very weird way.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
As far as I'm concerned, more power to her. The older I get the more I respect people who don't let age take away their zest for life. :eusa_clap

jayem

A-List Customer
I for one think that's awesome! Hey, it shows she's a gal with a ton of confidence, and that's hot no matter what age.

Though, I do think she needs a hand-lift. Her hands are a bit zombie-ish.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For 80, she's looking pretty good, and God bless her, she's still up and doing what she loves, and making a living at it. On the one hand, it's somewhat...well, as GWD put it, "Ewwwww!" for someone that age to still be stripping, but on the other, there's apparently still a market for her. Better that she's doing what she loves and is still able, and apparently, is still appreciated, than wasting away in a convalescent hospital. So many at that age can't stand up and take off their clothing without help - and there's Storm up there doing it and getting PAID for it. Sort of like Jessica Tandy doing her first nude scene at 85 (yes, she really did!). So on the face of it - ewwww, but then, more power to her - you go, girl!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran