Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

That didn't take long!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
My theory is that its the girls at aero selling ebay sneakies to raise money for the Aero Xmas party......they are in for a few hellish weeks with the new range and customer enquiry me thinks....thats my 2cents anyway....could be wrong.....;)

Cooperson

One Too Many
If this is a standard size 40", it's a very slim fitting jacket indeed! Quite short too with a 24" back. Looks like I'm going to need a 42" with extra length! I do like this pattern, especially the back detail.

Seam to seam 19
Front length 25,
Back24
Pit to pit 21
Sleeves 25.5

wdw

One Too Many
You're right, Cooperson. It looks more like a slim 38" at best. Was it up for sale on the aero site a few months ago?

Last edited:

Capesofwrath

Practically Family
If this is a standard size 40", it's a very slim fitting jacket indeed! Quite short too with a 24" back. Looks like I'm going to need a 42" with extra length! I do like this pattern, especially the back detail.

Seam to seam 19
Front length 25,
Back24
Pit to pit 21
Sleeves 25.5

A size 42 Eastman M422A I had measured 22" chest. So this is about as slim fitting as that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy