Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Blues

Alan-Eby

Familiar Face
I've always liked Kenny Wayne Shepard because it was the first CD my Dad ever gave me. I also really like Sonny Landreth, Mark Knopfler, Davy Knowles, Danny Gatton, Elmore James, Blind Wille McTell. I'm in a band that plays a lot of blues rock, and another group that does blues based everything.

Blooze

Familiar Face
Tons of great blues players out there. Junior Wells with Buddy Guy, T-Model Ford, Lonnie Mack, Robert Cray, etc... I'm a fan of any music with awesome guitar playing in it, especially Texas blues (SRV, Albert Collins, Chris Duarte, older Ian Moore, Johnny Winter, KWS, Wes Jeans....the list is endless). I really like Joe Bonamassa. I've been listening to him long before the public knew who he was and he puts on a good show. The best shows I've seen are Buddy Guy though. That guy knows how to work a crown better than anyone I've ever seen.

A friend and I got tickets to Clapton's Crossroads Festival last year and that was AWESOME!!!!!

Levallois

Practically Family
Just got introduced to Joe Bonamassa - what a talent! I can't believe that I (nor anyone else I know) hadn't heard of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo