Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The costumed squirrels thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEEP

Practically Family
lol This thread just made my morning....

At the hunting store, where I work, we have just recieved a batch of some kind of new small callibre ammo - featuring a squirrel wearing a WWII GI helmet on the boxes. I will try to take some pics tomorrow.

/Jakob

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Riposte3 said:
Darth Squirrel

Squirrel%20Sith.jpg

-Jake

Join me in the dark Almond galaxy and we may rule Central Park.....

Helen Troy

A-List Customer
Those squirrels, what will they be up to next? And why are they so obsessed with the armed forces? They also seems to have concured the sea:
sugarbush.jpg

and space, the final frontier:
180.jpg

Well, at least they also have their rebels and misfits, like the vampy squirrel, hippie squirrel and these little guys:

117068CHKG_w.jpg

funny-pictures-motorcycle-squirrel-1Vj.jpg

JazzBaby

Practically Family
I've never taken fashion advice from a squirrel before but it is pretty chilly at the moment...

FunnySquirrelOutfits002.jpg

Helen Troy

A-List Customer
I realize that I pretty soon will be nicknamed "The Squirrel Lady, " which sounds a bit like The Log Lady but even more disturbing. So I should stop, but I am ashamed to say that I can not. You see, after I discovered this very bizzare internet-phenonomen of costumed squirrels, I did a little research and now I have so many squirrel pictures I just have to share with you. I refuse to be alone in this madness!

So, today's squirrels, all dressed up in their very best classic style in honor of the forum:
6850651_scaled_255x336.jpg

19885233_scaled_357x333-715541.jpg

Helen Troy

A-List Customer
Barbigirl said:
These rodents kind of freak me out.
Then prepare for some more out-freaking for todays squirrels here with their furry little ambitions to human-hood!

To start off: This little fellow is one of the less known presidential candidates. It seems like you can't buy much of a campaign with a handful of walnuts these days!
sugar-bush-squirrel-for-president.jpg

And by the way, did you think nuts grow themselfs?
Sugar_Bush_squirrel.jpg

Jerekson

One Too Many
This is quite possibly the single most disturbing and overly terrifying internet thread I have ever encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic