Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Store

Stoney

Practically Family
Bartender13 said:
http://www.thefedorastore.com/TheFedoraStore-Center-Dent-Fedora-Hat-p/e1541.htm

Opinions?

Im New to the site and was wondering what you guys thought of their hats.

Thanks

John

Duane Dewsbury is a pleasure to deal with. His store sells a wide range of hats, from a basic wool fedora to a fine fur felt as good as you can get anywhere else. One thing that I love about his store is the Beaver Brand hats that can be ordered either as a raw edge, bound edge, welted edge or pencil roll edge. You won't find that at most other online hat stores. BTW..Welcome to the Fedora Lounge. Oh yeah.. I've been looking, drooling, at that same hat for quite some time.lol

Simon82

One of the Regulars
I've looked at the Design-a-Hats quite a bit, and they look nice. Anyone have any experience with these in the elements? Not that I would wear one in a monsoon, but hearing how some other brands supposedly bleed dye when wet or taper egregiously makes me a little cautious, since I use my hats as all-weather covers.

And forgive my manners, John. A belated welcome to you -- this is a great place to visit, and a lot of nice people here.

deanstuff

New in Town
Great prices, great service. Never had a problem. Duane is a pleasure to work with on the rare occasion you have to return. I have probably bought 10 hats from them so far.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I ordered a hat from The Fedora Store on Monday this week and got it on THURSDAY! Awesome service, I couldn't be more pleased with both the hat and the service I received. Buy from this store!:eusa_clap

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Aww, Shucks...

Thanks everyone! I thought it would be a good time for an update. Life is exciting and rewarding!

First, thanks to all of my suppliers for making this all possible. We are closing the store in Lindenhurst, IL April 1st. I am moving everything, store and home, to Custer, SD in the Beautiful Black Hills.

The new store at 220 N 5th St. in Custer, SD will open April 14th for business. Also found a very nice home with 3100 sqft in the mountains only 7 minutes from the store.

A small store, 1200 sqft, but bigger than where I am at now, and a wonderful vacation destinations, with many attractions.

I personally invite any and everyone to pay a visit this Spring/Summer!
With the new store, we will have improved telephone service, and I have to find an employee so I can get a four-wheeler and go play in the hills.

Thanks to all that have supported us as customers, and ultimately made this possible. You folks are the greatest!

sd_custer02.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner